- Shoppes of Scenery Hill
In the heart of Scenery Hill, the Scenery Hill Shoppes specialize in Christmas décor, vintage and antique items and specialty gifts – (email@example.com)
- Elves Lair – Specializes in Christmas décor and fine gifts – (724)-945-6463
- Elves Lair Gallery -Specializes in art, antiques and specialty gifts – (724)-945-6463
- Jan’s Tea Shoppe and Second Street Coffee Roasters – Teas, coffees, teacups and pots! – (724)-945-5385
- Jan’s Too-Collectibles, accessories and gifts
- Two Old Crows – Specializes in rug hooking and needle punch supplies as well as home décor and gifts – (724)-945-6755
- Westerwald Pottery – Old-fashioned, authentic cobalt brush pottery, personalized stoneware. Made from scratch right here in Scenery Hill!
- Velvet Envelope– “A Boutique for the Perfect Hostess”, specializing in vintage housewares, stationary, natural cleaning products and local, handmade and re-purposed gifts
Throughout Washington County and slightly outside, we are showered with a number of antiques stores, here are a few recommendations but, this is the tip of the ice burg!
- Route 19 Antique Mall– Only a few miles from Washington, but worth the trip! Over 23 dealers, offering furniture, glass, linens, jewelry, china and much more!
(Washington Rd, Canonsburg, PA 2597)
- Main Street Antiques – Located in Monogahela, about 16 miles away, 10 dealers offer furniture, jewelry, glass, linens, collectables and more.
(800 Main Street Monongahela, PA)
- Tim’s Secret Treasures – Located in Charleroi, specializing in antique, vintage and collector items.
(220 McKean Avenue, Charleroi, PA)
- Shoppes at Quail Acres
Located In the Meadowlands in Washington, offering many specialty shops
- Accents at the Quail – Specializes in specialty gifts, jewelry, children’s items. – (724)-222-6077
- Principessa– A fashion fantasy for children. Clothing, shoes, accessories, dance apparel, custom made rag-dolls. 724-884-5334
- French Quarter – A wide selection of jewelry, accessories, candles and gifts (724)-222-4480
- Glam Earth – Home for your natural and organic make-up and accessories, including gluten free and vegan! (724)-228-4526
- Bella Colore Salon & Spa- located in the Meadowlands at the Shoppes at Quail Acres, specializing in cut, color and skin treatments. – (724)-222-1300
- Spa Harmony –located at the Wilfred Cameron Wellness Center in Washington, specializing in massage, acupuncture, skin treatments, manicures and much more!
- Chippewa Golf Club – An 18-hole regulation course, located just off of I-70. Reservations are taken 7 days in advance.
- Rolling Green Golf Course – Located in Eighty-Four, about a 20 minute drive from the Inn, featuring 18 holes. Tee times available with a week’s notice.
- Tower Golf & Driving Range – A driving range for the practicing professional and 18 holes of fun miniature golf for the fun amateur! – (724)-228-2771
- The Washington Wild Things
- Mingo Creek Park – located 16 miles from the Inn, the perfect place to go for a stroll through historic covered bridges, have a picnic on a sunny day or challenge a friend at a game of Frisbee.
- Little Lake Theatre Company – Since 1949, Little Lake Theatre has put on live performances in an intimate setting. Shows available May-December.
- Washington Symphony Orchestra– Enjoy a relaxing evening while listening to Washington County’s own Orchestra. Performances take place at Trinity High School. Check out their website for performance days and times.
Local Attractions/Historic Attractions
- The David Bradford House – The home of David Bradford from 1788-1794, built by the Whisky Rebellion leader himself!
- Duncan & Miller Glass Museum – This museum offers a large collection of glass, glass making tools and memorabilia from 1870-1955. Check out their website for upcoming events!
- LeMoyne House – The first National Historic Landmark of the Underground Railroad, built in 1812.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s House on Kentuck Knob – Completed in 1956, the Hagan House is a perfect display of Wright’s architecture proving the unity between man and nature.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water – Another testament to Frank Lloyd Wright’s phenomenal architecture joining man and nature. Built between, 1936-1939, this historic landmark offers tours daily with reservations.
- The Springhouse – Take the kids and join a farm tour, enjoy some baked goods and do a little shopping. Be sure to go next door and give the sweet animals at the Washington County Humane Society and few hugs and kisses!
- Trax Farms – Offering fresh produce, baked goods, wine, gifts and a whole second floor dedicated to antiques! They offer some fun, family events as well!
- Main Street Farmers’ Market – Offers the freshest of local produce, meats, dairy, baked goods, flowers and herbs.
Every Thursday, mid-May through October 3:30-6:30. (412-316-5706)
- Sarris Candy – A must see for the sweet tooth in you! Check out the local chocolate factory and ice cream parlor!